Give your machine a second life.
The Mikroturn® machines retain their mechanical precision even after 20 or 30 years. However, if the operating system is outdated, malfunctions or breakdowns may occur with growing frequency as a result. In addition, it will no longer be possible to guarantee the constant supply of spare parts. Retrofitting may therefore be an economically appealing alternative to a new machine.
The benefits of retrofitting:
- a greatly improved user interface;
- greater precision;
- a guaranteed supply of spare parts for years to come;
- a machine which is as good as new in return for a relatively modest investment.
What do we do?
Based on the age of your machine and the requirements for its future use, we will draw up a modernisation proposal to give your Mikroturn® a second life.
- Siemens 840 D Solution Line instead of NUM or Siemens 840C
- Siemens 840D Solution line instead of NUM or Siemens 840C
- new engines and enclosed measurement systems;
- new cooler.
Ask for a quote
I would like to receive a quote for a retrofit